Manage team reviews
Note that only team owners and admins can access Rayyan Administration portal to manage teams.
1. Navigate to https://rayyan.ai/admin
2. Click on the Reviews tab. You will see a list of all the team reviews.
Rayyan admin provides scopes and filters that allows you to limit your search based on specific conditions. The scopes include: All, Live Reviews, Auto Archived Reviews, Manually Archived Reviews or Accessed At Yesterday Reviews. The filters on the right allow you to filter by title, description, total number of articles and/or blind status. You can also sort by a specific field using the arrows next to the column name.
Note that Rayyan uses Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) format, an international standard 24-hour timekeeping system, to display the dates in the admin portal.
3. To view review details, click View.
4. To change the review title or description: click Edit Review, update the information, then click Update Review.
5. To access the review, click Access Review. This will take you to the review page.
6. To delete the review, click Delete Review, then confirm. You will see the message Irreversible data removal will start shortly. Meanwhile, the review will not be visible.
It is important to mention that owners can still invite external collaborators/viewers (as mentioned here) to team reviews without having to add them to the team.