1. From the left-side menu, click on the review title.
2. On the Screening page, you will see a list of your uploaded references. Click on a record to view its full details.
You can see all of the uploaded information at the bottom section. It is worth noting that the Topics field will include all the keywords defined in the uploaded files, in addition to others that are added by our machine learning algorithm. This is helpful in cases where not enough keywords (or no keywords at all) are defined in the files.
3. To include an article, click Include. Your name will be shown in a green box under the article title and above the abstract.
4. To exclude an article, click Exclude. Your name will be shown in a red box under the article title and above the abstract. You can also add an optional exclusion reason by either choosing one of the default reasons, or typing a new one.
5. If you are not sure, click Maybe. Your name will be shown in a orange box under the article title and above the abstract.
You can see that the Filter by Inclusion facet will be updated to reflect the applied customizations.
You can also add a Label or a Note to any of the uploaded articles. Labels are short and filterable, while notes are usually longer and non-filterable.
6. To add a label, enter the label you want to add in the Label box, then click + .... (new).
The label will be shown in a blue box to the under the article title.
7. To remove a label, click on the article you want to remove it from, then uncheck the (label) and click apply.
8. To add a note, click Add Note to and type in your note then click on the send button on the right.
You can then find the note added at the bottom of the article details.
9. To delete a note, click the trash icon to the right of the note, then confirm.
10. To edit your note, click the note icon to the left of the trash icon, then save changes.