Rayyan makes it very easy to create a PRISMA flow diagram. Simply follow these steps:
1. Login in to Rayyan at https://rayyan.ai
2. Open your review
3. Click the button marked PRISMA located in the upper right hand corner of the screen
4. A new window will open with your PRISMA flow diagram with the values available pre-populated
5. Use the Main Options panel to change or enter any of the values
The Main Options panel is a key feature of PRISMA 2020 that enables you to customize your systematic review by specifying the databases and number of references you want to search. Here's how you can do it:
1. Go to the Main Options panel and select "Individual databases" from the drop-down menu, then choose "Included."
2. Under the Identification section, enter the numerical value for the number of databases you want to search in the "Databases" field. For instance, if you are searching five databases, enter "5" in the field.
3. In the Specific Database Results section, enter the names of each database you searched, followed by a comma and the number of references found, followed by a semicolon. The syntax should be in the format of "database name, number of references;". For example, if you found 250 articles in Embase, you would enter "Embase, 250;". You should do this for all the databases you searched, for instance, "Database 1, XXX; Database 2, XXX;" (e.g., "Embase, 250; PubMed, 750; etc").
By following these steps, you can customize your systematic review and populate the PRISMA 2020 diagram accurately. Remember to use the specific syntax provided to ensure that the information is correctly displayed in the diagram.
6. Download your PRISMA Flow Diagram in any number of formats using the buttons at the bottom of the Main Options panel
Please note that some features are available with certain membership options. Please always check the memberships page to determine if your membership includes a specific feature. If you would like to change your membership, please visit change my membership.
Please sign in to leave a comment.