You can use Rayyan's Intelligent Systematic Review to quickly add existing COVID-19 research to your systematic literature review. Just follow these simple steps.
- Create a new review (or you can use your existing COVID-19 systematic literature review)
- Select Other Reviews
- Choose CORD-19 Dataset
- Click "Show"
Select filters from the toolbox to select most relevant articles. You can also use Rayyan's NLP-enabled search.
- Click "Copy"
- IMPORTANT - Select Filtered (default)
- Choose your COVID-19 LIterature Review to copy these articles to
- Select "Copy"
- Close the window
- Select "All Reviews"
- Select your COVID-19 review
- Determine whether to adjust blinding for your systematic review and click "show"
- It may take a few minutes depending on how many articles you selected. You can see status at the top
- That's it