Jan Brogger: I'd like to keep information about the different searches behind each file that I import into Rayyan.
Right now, Rayyan displays only the file name. It would be nice to have an information screen for each of those files. There you could write a database name, a search string, date of search etc.
It would go some way towards making Rayyan more complete.
User story: As a user, I would like to store and review information about each of the imported files in a review.
1. On the "review screen", e.g. https://rayyan.qcri.org/reviews/19984 , under "Search methods", when I click on one search method, a new panel opens.
2. The panel contains:
- one date field to enter search date.
- one text field for the title/name of the search
- one text field for the search string used (may be long)
- one text field for any comments about this import
- one non-editable number field for the number of records in this file
- a save button which is only active if I have edited something in the panel
- a close button which closes the panel
Nice-to-have but not critical:
Optional items on this panel:
- a radio button group for "Database source"
-- radio buttons for each of these database:
- PubMed (MEDLINE)
- Cochrane Library
- Web of Science
- Conference Papers Index
- Google Scholar
Please sign in to leave a comment.