As soon as you upload a new search to Rayyan, it will trigger a duplicate detection algorithm on all of your articles in the current review. After few minutes, Rayyan will display a special icon beside each article that has a possible duplicate. When you expand the details for those articles, you will have the option to accept the duplicate and delete it, or reject it and keep it as a separate article.
On the left panel, under the "Duplicates" box, you'll see several statistics:
- Unresolved: These are entries that have been detected as potential duplicates but not resolved by you
- Deleted: These are all duplicates that you deleted
- Not duplicates: These are all entries that you decided are not duplicates
- Resolved: These are all the entries that have been kept with no duplicates
- "n" exact matches: These are all the entries that have been repeated n times from all your searches; these are automatically reduced to one entry
Please sign in to leave a comment.