To avoid future membership charges, you must cancel your membership 30 days before the membership period renewal date by following the steps below.
Except as expressly set forth in the Terms of Service, payments for any memberships to the Services are non-refundable and there are no credits for partially used periods. Following any cancellation by you, however, you will continue to have access to the paid Services through the end of the membership period for which payment has already been made.
Please refer to the Terms of Service for further information.
Steps to cancel your membership:
1. Sign in to your Rayyan account.
2. From the bottom right menu, click My Account.
3. Under Membership section, click Manage Membership to visit the membership portal.
4. On the left side menu in the membership portal, click Subscriptions.
5. Click on the current active subscription.
6. On the top right, click on ... , then click Cancel Subscription.
7. Confirm by clicking on Cancel at End-of-term.
Please sign in to leave a comment.