Manage your team
Note that only team owners and admins can access Rayyan Administration portal to manage teams.
1. Navigate to https://rayyan.ai/admin. Alternatively, you can expand a review in the review list page and click Manage Team.
2. Click on the Teams tab. You will see a list of all the teams that you are the owner/admin of. You can sort by a specific field using the arrows next to the column name.
Note that the Capacity = number of members + the owner.
3. To view team details, click View.
4. To change the team name or add/remove members, click Edit Team.
5. As a team owner, you can invite members to your teams as admins, collaborators or viewers. Admins can do everything a team owner can do to their teams or reviews except: delete the team, update the team capacity, or invite other admins.
To add members to your team, enter the emails of the users you want to invite to your team in the box that corresponds to their role. Members of the team will be granted access to all the team reviews and their access will be based on their role.
Please note that you should invite members using their existing Rayyan account emails. If they don't have Rayyan accounts, they will be created automatically and a confirmation email will be sent to them so that they can choose a password and access their systematic reviews.
6. To remove members, uncheck the box next to their name after Current members section. Removing a member from the team will revoke their access from all team reviews, without removing their contributions from the reviews.
7. As for the team capacity, you have the following two options:
- Set an empty value: In this case, the team will share the capacity with other teams in the same subscription. However, they all will be bounded by the subscription capacity which is determined by the purchased add-ons. Note that if a member is invited multiple times to different teams that belong to the same owner, they will only be counted once and won't affect the remaining subscription capacity.
- Set a lower capacity to the team to further restrict that team from growing beyond that limit.
8. Click Update Team.
Note that team reviews are now owned by the team and the members are dynamic. In other words, adding or removing members will not affect these reviews.