Screen references/articles in Rayyan
1. On the Reviews page, click on the review name.
By default, the Blind is On. Blinding blocks decision, labels and notes from view as part of the effort to minimize risk of bias. If you wish to turn it off, click Blind ON button.
2. Click Show to open the review page.
3. On the review page, you will see a list of your uploaded references. Click on a record to view its full details.
You can see all of the uploaded information at the bottom section.
4. To include an article, click Include or press I on your keyboard. Your name will be shown in a green box to the left of the article title.
5. To exclude an article, click Exclude or press E on your keyboard. Your name will be shown in a red box to the left of the article title. You can also add an optional exclusion reason by either choosing one of the default reasons, or typing a new one.
6. If you are not sure, click Maybe or press U or M on your keyboard. Your name will be shown in a white box to the left of the article title.
You can see that the facets/boxes on the left will be updated to reflect the applied customizations.
You can also add a label or a note to any of the uploaded articles. Labels are short and filterable, while notes are usually longer and non-filterable.
7. To add a label, enter the label you want to add in the Label box, then click + .... (new).
The label will be shown in a blue box to the left of the article title.
8. To remove a label, click on the article you want to remove it from, then click - (label) in the Label box.
9. To add a note, click Add Note to open the Note dialog box. Type in your note then click Save.
You can then find the note added at the bottom of the article details.
10. To delete a note, click the trash icon to the left of the note, then confirm.