Export references/articles in Rayyan
1. On the review page, select filters from the toolbox on the left to select the subset of the articles you wish to export. You can also use Rayyan's NLP-enabled search.
2. Click Export
3. In the Export options box:
- Select Filtered to export your filtered dataset, or All to export all of the review articles.
- Select the format to export the articles in: RefMan, BibTeX, EndNote or CSV.
- Choose whether to include abstracts, decisions, labels, and exclusion reasons.
- Select the format for author names: Last, First or First Last.
4. Click Export
You will then see the following message:
5. Download your zip file from the link sent to your email.
The downloaded zip file will contain the exported references (articles file) and the customizations (customizations_log file). The articles file will have Rayyan-specific information (decisions, labels and exclusion reasons) appended to the notes field of each record. The customization file will include the history of all customizations done on the review and is helpful in tracking all actions.