Managing collaborators in the review
1. Expand the review details by clicking on the review name.
2. To add collaborators, click Invite.
3. Select Collaborator from the drop-down. A collaborator can do everything on the review except deleting the review, inviting others, changing the blind status, and deleting search methods not created by them.
4. Enter emails of the collaborators you want to invite in the Emails box.
5. Add a reason/message in the Reason/Message box.
6. Click Invite.
Collaborators will then receive an email notification. Once they sign into their Rayyan account (using the same email that they were invited with), they can find this review listed under Collaboration Reviews tab.
7. To revoke a collaborator's access and remove their contributions from view, click Delete.
8. To revoke a collaborator's access without removing their contributions from view, click Revoke. Note that this option is only available for Student, Professional, Teams and Enterprise members.
9. Once a collaborator's access is revoked, you can restore their access by clicking on Restore Access, or delete their contributions from view by clicking on Delete.