Rayyan allows researchers to collaborate around the globe on systematic reviews. It takes about 30 seconds to add a new reviewer (for free) to your review. This short .gif walks through the process of adding/inviting collaborators inside Rayyan.
To add collaborators to your systematic review, follow these steps:
- Create a new review in Rayyan
- Add searches to that review you'd like to have before collaborators join (i.e. upload articles)
- Click on "all reviews" in the top right corner
- Click on the review you just created
- Select "invite"
- List the emails of the collaborators, separated by commas
- Add an optional message
- Click "invite"
- Note: be careful to use the correct email addresses of collaborators. Some Rayyan users use personal email addresses, while others use official organization email addresses